Our goal is to provide you and your clients with high quality, easily accessible, advanced surgical services at our convenient san diego location. Please feel free to call our surgical center for information or advice on any of your patients requiring surgical care.
Orthopaedic surgery (bone & joint procedures)
Soft-tissue surgery (abdomen, chest, head/neck)
Reconstructive surgery (wounds, skin procedures)
What sets our surgical referral service apart?
- Surgery is performed by an ACVS board-certified specialist.
- Post-operative patients are supervised by a vet overnight, monitoring for any complications or the need for additional pain medication.
- We strive to provide you and your clients with the most current options for surgical care using the latest techniques.
- We take anaesthetic safety very seriously. Our typical patient is monitored by both our specialist, interns and an experienced veterinary nurse using pulse oximetry, lead II ECG, end-tidal carbon dioxide monitoring, body temperature monitoring, and blood pressure monitoring. We routinely provide operative and postoperative forced warm air to maintain core body temperature.
- We make patient comfort a top priority. Each patient receives an individualized pain-management plan.